Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Mike Holmes 2014!

Mike's birthday is August 3. So why am I posting this on August 1? Simply this, because August 3 is a Sunday this year, and also because I'm currently out of town right now attending a family event and I'm not sure if I'll have the chance to post this on Sunday!

I had so much fun making this video, which is my birthday gift to Mike. It got a little stressfull there at the end as we were trying to beat a thunderstorm that was rolling in from the south, but we got out of there just in time! Mike does so much to help other people, through not only his work on houses, but also by educating people to make better choices. He's taught me and inspired me so much over the years, I just wish there was a bigger way to give back!

We here at the Holmes Spot want to wish Mike the happiest of birthdays! We wish Mike nothing but health and happiness this next year and for many years to come. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!




2 comments:

  1. You always make it right every year. I hope Mike appreciates your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! You have the best idea's! I've been waiting to see what you came up with for this year.
    Do you send it to Mike, or just post it here?
    I agree every year you do always make it right!

    Sherrie L

    ReplyDelete