Monday, March 4, 2013

HGTV Canada Changed Their Cover Photo

There are so many different things to write about right now, but I just spent my entire weekend tearing up my back yard and hauling bricks, and I am TIRED. Totally drained, and totally pooped out, and the fun has only begun. So, I'm doing a Holmes Spot lite edition today. As I was scrolling through Facebook this morning, I noticed that HGTV Canada has changed their cover photo...


 
Check out who's front and center! Keep leading the pack, Mike! And I promise that tomorrow, I'll actually post something with substance :-)

4 comments:

  1. Stop kicking yourself. You're doing fine. Nobody expects you to post Pulitzer price stuff every day.

    The Holmes website posted last 11 days ago on Feb. 21, and they have an office the size of a small shopping mall with corresponding staff.

    Jundee

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was moderator of the Holmes forum I had lot's of company as well as help. We also had a mod section not open to the membership where we could rant, let of steam, exchange ideas etc.

    I presume you're doing your Blog by yourself & that takes a lot of time & effort. You're doing an outstanding job & I'll be in your corner, rooting for you.

    The fact that the aprupt closure of the Holmes forum had me upset & disappointed doesn't mean that I don't like Mike & what he's doing anymore.

    He's trying to make a difference & help people and that is something worth supporting.

    I'm sure all Holmes fans appreciate what you're doing.

    Jundee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what it's like to be a forum mod, it's tough! Compared to that, keeping a blog is pretty easy - you don't have to deal with people at the same level of interactment. I do it because it's fun and because there's a special place in my heart for Mike and what he does. I'm really happy if someone else other than me can get some enjoyment out of it. That makes it worth it :)

      Delete