Tuesday, March 18, 2014

All New MAKEITRIGHT.ca Website Launched

Some pretty big news today about Mike's website... MAKEITRIGHT.ca has been redesigned and new content has been added. I've spent a good 10 or 15 minutes navigating the new page, and I've got to say, the improvements made were greatly needed! The new website is sleeker and functions much smoother. Accessing the website on a mobile device such as an iPhone has improved, which is a major plus. I have vocalized my criticism of Mike's website in the past. I felt (and still do feel) that a public figure of Mike's caliber ought to have a website that reflects his status and professionalism. I think the new website is a step in the right direction. Mike announced the relaunch of his new website on Facebook a few hours ago:








I have big news! For the past year my team has been working on the new Make It Right site. It's finally launched!

You can find our broadcast calendar, resources, construction info, news and more. It's also my one-stop shop for all my projects.

Check it out and let me know what you think!



I'll have to check it out a bit more thoroughly, but from what I can see, so far so good. I'm digging the new content and resources. One thing that I think is still missing... a public appearance calendar. Every public figure should announce in advance where they will be making their public appearances so that people can come out to appropriate venues to say hi, as opposed to bugging Mike while he's trying to eat his dinner. Perhaps this feature can be added later, but bravo to the web crew for the new site! It looks great!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment