Sunday, June 24, 2012

Your Daily Dose of Mike Holmes


(I’m back from my wonderful vacation. This weekend, my husband and I went to New Mexico to see an independent film, circled through Navajo country, visited Four Corners, drove over the Hoover Dam, got our kicks on Route 66, and pretty much explored everything the Southwestern United States has to offer – or at least explored everything we could in two short days. But now I’m home and sitting in front of my computer and ready to get back to “business.”)

As we were driving, my husband and I were joking about this blog, and what I’d decided to call it: The Holmes Spot: Your Daily Dose of Mike Holmes. Just for fun, we decided to come up with some alternative sub-titles that could describe the blog well. Very alternative. Here’s what we came up with. Feel free to add your own.


The Holmes Spot:  We Stalk Mike Holmes So You Don’t Have To

The Holmes Spot: This Blog Has Nothing To Do With American Football

The Holmes Spot: The Contractor, Not The Detective

The Holmes Spot: A Place For Women Who Think Mike Holmes Is More Attractive Than Brad Pitt

The Holmes Spot: No Restraining Orders As Of Yet (Cross Your Fingers)

The Holmes Spot: Mike, Not Katie, Sherlock, or John

The Holmes Spot: Watch For Falling Hammers… Ouch!!!

The Holmes Spot: Blog It Right

The Holmes Spot: We Brake For Contractors

The Holmes Spot: Overalls Optional (But Preferred)

The Holmes Spot: Bringing the Internet Up To Code

The Holmes Spot: Homes on Holmes… Splat!

And last, but not least…

The Holmes Spot:  Rock Out With Your Caulk Out

No comments:

Post a Comment