Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Holmes Spot is Back!

If you're a regular visitor to the Holmes Spot, you might have noticed that entries have been pretty sparse for the past month or so. There's a reason for this, and it's not because Mike isn't doing anything interesting. Nope, something beautiful has happened to me and it's caused me to be very fatigued and sick for the last month and a half. But I'm starting to feel a little better, so hopefully the entries will start becoming a little more frequent and regular! If you haven't guessed, there's a new little Mike Holmes fan in the making, and he or she is really taking a toll on me in the evenings, but again, as I start to feel better, I'll be updating more frequently. Just bare with me and keep me in your thoughts and prayers!

R~

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new life in the works. This is news is more exciting and wonderful than anything Mike's up to. God bless you, your husband and your soon to be little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, you are too kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!
    I thought something was going on, I'm so happy to hear it's happy news! We will wait however long for new posts about Mike. We know you will catch us up when you can. Right now you need to take care of yourself & the new little Holmes fan!
    Your news has come at a great time for me, I haven't smiled this big in days! I just got home from a week in the hospital & need to think about something happy! Thank you for sharing your news!
    Congratulations to both of you!
    Hope you feel better soon!
    Sherrie L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Figured something was up since there were no new posts. Rely on you to find them for us. Congrats on the baby. Hope it is special time for your family.

    ReplyDelete