Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Few Things...


I think it's time for another end of the month recap on the state of all things going on around the Holmes Spot.



1) Holy Stats!

When I originally started this blog, I couldn't imagine who my audience would be. I figured I'd just keep it for my own mental health, and whoever wanted to participate and read it would. Well, here I stand, three months down the road, and I'm amazed. Over 3,000 readers for the month of July, more than triple the number of readers in June, and growing every day! Not bad for a silly little blog about a contractor from Canada, eh?





2) The Holmes Spot YouTube Channel

We have a YouTube Channel! Visit it at http://www.youtube.com/user/theholmesspot to view our small but growing number of original videos, and see some of our favorited videos we've found from around the web.










3) Mike's Birthday Surprise

Three...count 'em 1-2-3 days until Mike's massively awesome amazing epic birthday surprise! It will debut right here August 3, 2012 at Midnight PST on the Holmes Spot. Don't miss it!












4) A Random Picture of Mike

Why? Because he's so handsome and we can never get enough pictures of our favorite Canadian contractor :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment