Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

In the US right now, it's Thanksgiving day. Many people, including myself, are taking a much needed break from the daily grind and spending it with their friends and family. Even though Mike Holmes is not American, he took a moment to be thankful for his American fans on Facebook:


Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! I'm thankful to have you all as my fans!
What are you thankful for??
 
 
Well, in response to Mike's question, I am of course grateful and very thankful for my friends and family and for being able to spend plenty of time with them. I'm also thankful for people like Mike who never cease to amaze me with their generosity and kindness to others.
 
Mike also posted on his Facebook page that there would be a BIG surprise this weekend.
 
 
Something BIG is coming THIS weekend!
Hint: The
Holmes Makes It Right Team loves to thank Mike's fans.
Stay tuned for more information!
 
I'm completely clueless. Perhaps some sort of Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale in the MAKEITRIGHT.ca store? Maybe a contest of some sort? I guess we'll see what the big announcement is soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment