Monday, September 23, 2013

Mike Holmes Gives Home Maintenance Tips

On September 20, Mike did a live home maintenance and safety segment from a sound stage in Chicago, which appears to have been piped into local news broadcasts around North America. He he announced this segment on his Facebook page:

Any fall projects coming up? I am in Chicago today on a Satellite Media Tour giving tips on how to stay safe.




This particular YouTube video bears the markings from a local Pahrump, Nevada news station. This was surprising to me, because Pahrump is just a 30 minute drive from where I live! Just a little interesting tid bit :)




Pictures:



 
 
And here's a news clip from a local Kansas City, Missouri station:
 



I think I'm going to start calling Mike the "Home improvement guru."  I like that moniker :)
Pictures from the Kansas City piece:



No comments:

Post a Comment