Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mike Holmes Birthday Surprise 2013

Happy first day of June everybody! Wasn't Christmas like 2 or 3 weeks ago or something? I can't remember anymore. I hope for the majority of you, you get to take some time to kick back and relax this summer. Unfortunately for me, I get none of that this year. That's right, just like last year, the next two months of my life will consist of frantically trying to complete Mike's BIG birthday surprise 2013. The surprise is big, but Mike's birthday is equally as big, for as many of you know, Mike will be turning the big 5-0 this year! Wow! To help Mike celebrate half a century of life, the Holmes Spot has been busy these last few months concocting something special. And just like last year, you'll have to wait till August to find out exactly what it is, but in the meantime, enjoy these teasers from Mike's big birthday surprise! And visit the Holmes Spot blog on August 3, 2013 at Midnight PST to see the premiere of "Canadian Rhapsody!" (If you're savvy enough, you just might be able to figure out a little bit what it's about from the title and the pictures below. Good luck guessing!)




5 comments:

  1. I loved the last one you made,I can't wait to see this one! It must take a lot of time to make these, not to mention talent! I'll be here on Aug. 3rd, 2013 at midnight.
    I'm not only a Mike Holmes fan, I'm also a "The Holmes Spot" fan now! I love your blog!
    Thank you
    Sherrie Lauthner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sherrie!!! That means the world to me! :)

      Delete
  2. Is it a South Park type skit? The pictures make me think of South Park. Where is the rest of mikes family, Adam & uncle billy? That last picture with damon looks a little creepy/icky but I guess if it's meant to be like South Park then it's supposed to be a bit dark & twisted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You pretty much hit the nail on the head... I compare my animations to South Park all the time! I use similar software that early South Park cartoons were created with before they went entirely CG. If you're looking for the whole gang, just wait... You won't be disappointed! Can't say much beyond that though ;)

      Delete
  3. Perfect, don't spoil it! Looking forward to it, South Park is hilarious, I love their twisted humor!

    ReplyDelete